[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: found out that Argon does not listen on BGP ports either]

Hi there,

I'm new to ODL but have been labbing a little bit with a BGP-LS use case.
Basically, i have an OSPF area and the AS gateway (running ios xr) which runs
both BGP and OSPF is announcing link-state routes.
I have gotten this use case to work with release release 0.7.0, following the
documentation
https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/bgpcep/en/latest/bgp/index.html for
refernce but using this guide
https://wiki.minet.net/sdn/opendaylight/bgpls for Silicon.

Now the problems start with the newer releases.
For example with 0.16. (Sulfur) which i dowloaded as a tarball, doesn't start
listning on 1790 or 1791 after installing odl-bgpcep-bgp, not matter what i
tried.

Using the docker image 0.18.0 (Argon) from
https://hub.docker.com/r/opendaylight/opendaylight/tags , it's not listening
either on BGP ports.

now for the main problem which concerns both Sulfur and Argon.
the URL:s and the corresonding data models that is used in the documentation
don't seem to exist anymore.
So another way would be not to use RESTCONF and instead use
odl-bgpcep-bgp-config-example, which provides a template to start with. I see
these files network-toplogy-bgp-config.xml , routing-policy-default-config.xml
and protocols-config.xml in
/etc/opendaylight/bgpcep/ , but even then I don't see the data models being
created. for example no network topology, no bgp rib.
Most importantly the only URL i can query is /rests/data which gives me back a
data model corresponding to routing-policy-default-config.xml only. So the
logical conclusion would be that installing odl-bgpcep-bgp-config-example is
not doing anything.

Am i making some wrong assumptions here on how this should be setup? Currently,
I can't find any BGPCEP documentation for sulfur or Argon releases. Searching
the internet didn't give anything useful either.