Hi,

I finally was able to push. It seems that my university's firewall was
preventing "git push" from working, I don't know why!

However, now I am getting the following error message:

david@david-VirtualBox:~/sodium/l2switch$ git push origin HEAD:master
Enumerating objects: 4, done.
Counting objects: 100% (4/4), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 26.52 KiB | 4.42 MiB/s, done.
Total 3 (delta 1), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (1/1)
remote: error: branch refs/heads/master:
remote: Push to refs/for/master to create a review, or get 'Push' rights to
update the branch.
remote: User: davidarjona
remote: Contact an administrator to fix the permissions
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://git.opendaylight.org:29418/l2switch
! [remote rejected] HEAD -> master (prohibited by Gerrit: not permitted: update)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://git.opendaylight.org:29418/l2switch'
david@david-VirtualBox:~/sodium/l2switch$

It seems that I need more permissions to push this code. Can somebody help me
to determine which permissions I am missing and how to get them?

Regards,

David