Hi Miroslav,

Thanks for your support.
I went through the url which you have provided, basically this is entirely
depends on java. So it's not useful for me.
We are looking to implement SDN in AWS kubernetes and also for standalone
kubernetes in AWS.
If you have any reference please let me know will try to implement it.
Thanks in advance and appreciate your support.

Regards,
Thaheer.