Hello Anil, thank you for the update.
But it Seems like redirects still are not working. ODL team at Pantheon is
actively using and depending on content from ODL JIRA.
Redirects not working is kind of annoying. Can you please check?
Currently when I click for example
https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETCONF-873 It ends up with 404 not
found.

Thank you
Michal

On Thu, Aug 22, 2024 at 5:20 AM Anil Belur via lists.opendaylight.org
<abelur=linuxfoundation....@lists.opendaylight.org> wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> ODL Jira / Wiki migration to Atlassian cloud is now complete! The
> redirects would take some time to refresh, until please use
>
> https://lf-opendaylight.atlassian.net for access to ODL Jira / wiki!
>
> Note: Jira/wiki cloud access invites have been sent to the respective
> email address.
>
> If you have any questions please reach out to me (or to LFIT team via
> support.linuxfoundation.org)
>
> Thanks,
> Anil Belur
>

> On Wed, Aug 21, 2024 at 9:02 AM Anil Shashikumar Belur <
> abe...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> The Jira and confluence migration has been moved to an earlier date, the
>> migration slot available is on *"Thursday, August 22nd, 2024, at 10:00
>> AM AEST"*.
>>
>> Migration Date: Thursday, August 22nd, 2024, at 10:00 AM AEST
>> Short Maintenance Window: We expect minimal downtime during the
>> migration. Announcements will be posted on the mailing list and Slack
>> channel beforehand.
>> Test Environments: Test versions of Jira and Confluence are available for
>> anyone to review. Please message me for access ([1.] & [2.]).
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Anil Belur
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 14, 2024 at 6:37 PM Anil Shashikumar Belur <
>> abe...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi OpenDaylight Community,
>>>
>>> Following our TSC call discussions on migrating ODL's standalone Jira
>>> and Confluence instances to Atlassian Cloud, I'm happy to announce we're
>>> ready to proceed.
>>>
>>> Key Points:
>>> Migration Date (tentative): Monday, August 26th, 2024, at 10:00 AM AEST
>>> Short Maintenance Window: We expect minimal downtime during the
>>> migration. Announcements will be posted on the mailing list and Slack
>>> channel beforehand.
>>> Test Environments: Test versions of Jira and Confluence are available
>>> for anyone to review. Please message me for access ([1.] & [2.]).
>>> More Information: For details on the Atlassian Cloud migration, refer to
>>> the presentation: [3.]
>>>
>>> Schedule and next Steps:
>>> We've set the migration date for August 26th based on successful
>>> internal testing.
>>>
>>> The most common FAQs regarding this migration [6.]. If you have any
>>> questions please reach out to me (or to LFIT team via
>>> support.linuxfoundation.org)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Anil Belur
>>>
>>> [1.] Test Jira: https://lf-opendaylight-test.atlassian.net/jira/projects