Mike Adair and Pat Cappelaere, both Mapbuilder developers will be at Where 2.0 and have offered to do a Mapbuilder presentation.

Robert Bray wrote:
Josh,

I'll be at Where and can do a Lighting MapGuide demo / talk. I'll forward a short abstract to you tomorrow sometime.

Bob

Josh Livni wrote:
There's 15 minutes set aside on Wednesday afternoon (may 30) for Open Source Lightning Talks at the Where 2.0 conference.

If any of you plan to be there, and are interested in getting up for a few minutes of stage-time, please let me know asap. It would be great to have some nice demo's up there, showing off parts of the open source stack for the crowd.

Thanks,

 -Josh

PS I realize it sucks to get emails with 'asap' in them - but really - please get back to me right away if you are interested.

Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5011
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254