On Mar 5, 2007, at 14:27, Paul Ramsey wrote:
Au contraire, you'll find the GPL and LGPL duly listed as OSI- approved licenses here: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/

While the "free" folks might not like the flexibility displayed by the "open source" movement, they can be fully subsumed from a licensing point-of-view, if not an advocacy point-of-view.