Patrick,

The broken link is now fixed. Thanks for your interest in the MapGuide project.

Bob

Tsai Chih-Cheng wrote:
Hi all :)

I am interested in using MapGuide OpenSource in my research.

I tried to develop some specific capabilities, so I consulted the documentations : http://mapguide.osgeo.org/documentation.html <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/documentation.html>. And I found the hyperlink of Application Develpoment - Sample Code[ZIP]( https://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/documents/12/33/MapGuideDevGuideSamples.zip <https://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/documents/12/33/MapGuideDevGuideSamples.zip>) is broken.
Could someone help me to get this file or fix the link?

Thank you.
Best Regards,

Patrick