On 6/5/07, Alan Carvalho de Assis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Martin, I hope you still improving the Quantum Navigator. Are you
planing integration with OSM?

Support for OSM might be added by writing OSM data provider for QGIS.
I've seen also this recipe for import (but haven't tried it):
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Importing_Planet.osm_into_QGIS
However a big problem of OSM is that it doesn't contain turn
restrictions metadata, which is very important for correct routing.

Regarding Quantum Navigator - no, I'm currently not planning any more
improvements. But of course patches are welcome :-)

Martin