Hi Alvaro,

can I pick coordinates from the map or do I have to eneter them manually? Did not find that functionality yet... Can I? If not now, when?

Cheers

Sebastian

--
---------------------------------------
WhereGroup

Alvaro Anguix schrieb:
Try gvSIG:

http://www.gvsig.gva.es/index.php?id=gvsig&L=2

-->Document View / Add Layer (tool) / Georeference

Regards,
Alvaro Anguix
IVER TI SA

Brent Fraser escribió:
Chip,

The doc on ILWIS
(http://52north.org/index.php?option=com_projects&task=showP
roject&id=30&Itemid=127#downloads) says that is does, but I
haven't tried it yet.

Brent Fraser
GeoAnalytic Inc.
Calgary, Alberta