FYI - From a non-profit open source mailng list.. in case anyone is interested...

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sanjay Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: December 3, 2007 6:00:27 AM PST (CA)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Nosi-discussion] Seeking DC volunteers

Hi,

Strictly speaking this is not a initiative aimed at non-profits, but I think it will reach quite a few people in the non-profit sector (in DC).

We have started a "Free software support group" in Cleveland Park public library. The idea is to help people learn computer skills and become familiar with FOSS at the same time.

The Cleveland Park area is a residential area that has a lot of working professionals. Many are employed in the non-profit and government sectors.

We have 4 Ubuntu computers and need FOSS user volunteers, to 'man' the lab. And to hold classes.

Please get in touch if you'd like to help.

~sanjay