thanks to Frank, it is possible to register to the mailing list:

Landon, Michael and me will moderate any massage posted to that list.
Mateusz, if you want to step in, you're welcome. I can add you as moderator.

if/when the list will take place we will send a post on osgeo.org news. then maybe further promotion.

don't be shy, subscribe and post your requests

ciao
Lorenzo

Landon Blake wrote:

I have modified the Jobs Board page on the OSGeo wiki page created by Frank Wammerdam to serve as our OSGeo Jobs Board.

Landon

*Warning:
*Information provided via electronic media is not guaranteed against defects including translation and transmission errors. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately.