Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
I was recently reminded about videos for last years FOSS4G event.
The only videos we have are from the opening and closing plenary
sessions and they've been posted online for a while:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/57493 http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/57938

They are pretty good quality, though there is some sound clipping and
 you can't see the actual slides, only the speaker.

I've created a wiki page for FOSS4G2007 Video and Photos:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2007_Video_and_Photos

I added some notes that may help people to get the
videos to play properly.

Maybe someone wants to create a Table of Contents
(that includes the timecode for each section) for
each video and put it on this page ?

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems