After the great success of getting many project documents listed on the Project Documentation[1] wiki page, I thought it might be interesting to try the same for demonstrations - pointing readers to live websites, videos or other docs that show off OSGeo Project software (there is also a spot for non-OSGeo software).

So I started this page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Demos

Anyone have some links to add? Feel free to improve the page in any way.

One of my hopes is that the page will be a useful resource for marketing purposes - in particular for when volunteers need to show off a project to someone, but they don't know the product enough to do the demo themselves. They could also end up being remixed to make basic animated self-running slideshows or video montages or helping others to make brochures from your screenshots.

Any other thoughts?

Tyler

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Documentation