Hello,

I would like to create a new mailing list similar to the Can_rnf list but called us_tiger for Discussions about US Census Tiger data and how it can be used for various GIS projects.

An alternative would be to call it road-networks and make it more generic and allow any national road networks to be discussed.

I have cross posted in inquiry about this on postGIS and [EMAIL PROTECTED] and there seems to be quite some interest. I also expect that an archive of these discussions would be of interest to new comers in the future.

I am happy to take on the role of list owner and/or moderator.

Can someone help we get this setup. I'm posting this here because mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is failing at the moment.

Best regards,
  -Stephen Woodbridge