Ah, if you could describe more the features you're looking for in the system I think it would help to narrow down the suggestions. Trac could work but because of it's close ties to svn might not be the best system. There are many other options out there depending on your needs, for instance many of the osgeo projects and sites use Drupal, and MediaWiki.

I happen to also be a Plone developer and I think many of the available Content Management systems have potential. Depending on how you want to manage your datasets, take a look at the Geonetwork project on osgeo
http://www.osgeo.org/geonetwork

Even if it only does a fraction of what you need you can integrate it with another CMS or Wiki.

Ale

maning sambale wrote:
Alex,

Thank you for your reply.  The versioning for postgis seems a good one.
However, what I'm looking for is a general purpose PMS for planning,
coordinating GIS projects.

I'll try postgis versioning though.  Thanks!

maning