Hi Chris,
Thanks for that! It's really cool to see someone that took lots of pictures of people attending!! You did a terrific job!
Ciao,
Jeroen

On Oct 10, 2008, at 12:09 PM, Christopher Schmidt wrote:

I finally finished uploading all the photos I took at/around the FOSS4G
conference.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crschmidt/sets/72157607549536663/

Includes photos from:
* Various nights hanging out at the bars/hotels during the conference
* A trip up Table Mountain with OpenLayers/OpenGeo folks
* GeoDjango Workshop
* Sessions, exhibition hall, etc.
* PIctures from the Gala Dinner at Moyo
* Closing Session
* OSGeo AGM
* OpenLayers Workshop
* GeoServer Workshop

Photos that are taken at the conference center/of conference proceedings
are also tagged with foss4g2008:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crschmidt/tags/foss4g2008/

And most photos of people who I recognized are tagged with first name in
the title, and with a username (as used on IRC or other unique
identifier) attached as a tag:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crschmidt/tags/seven/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crschmidt/tags/stvn/

Photos of the AGM are also tagged as such:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crschmidt/tags/osgeo,agm/

I've made my tagging settings as open as possible, but I believe you
still need to be a contact on flickr in order to add notes/tags to
photos: simply add me as a contact, and I'll add you back.

Any names I got wrong, please let me know, either via email or by simply
commenting on the flickr photo.

Thanks to all for helping to create such a photogenic conference.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer