Gavin Fleming ha scritto:
Perfect timing Eduardo

There was a permissions bug on the FOSS4G website hosted by OSGeo that
was fixed only last week. Many presentations have since been uploaded
and we hope to have all of them available soon, along with some of the
materials from workshops and labs.

Hi Gavin,
thanks a lot for the work, I'm definitely looking forward to read about
all the interesting presentations that I've missed (busy schedule,
could not be everywhere ;) ).

I was looking in this page
http://conference.osgeo.org/index.php/foss4g/2008/schedConf/presentations
and I see materials for, say, 3 presentations only?
When you say uploaded I should not read "published", or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime