Landon Blake wrote:
It seems like the OpenJUMP community may be cautiously moving towards a decision to apply for status as an OSGeo Project. I would like to know who would be the best person to ask questions as we begin to make the needed changes and move through the application and incubation process. Any suggestions?

Landon,

I am available to answer questions about the project incubation process.
I would also encourage review of the Incubation Process documents at:

  http://www.osgeo.org/incubator

Best regards,