Dear Mori-san,

I hope the translations will help to attract
more attention from FOSS4G community in Japan
and Asia.

Could we also put a announcement/link to
FOSS4G website in the Japan Chapter web site?

We could also inncerting announcements/advertisement
in some magazines and journals.

Cameron, could you send a 1 page (a4) and also an
half page announcement/poster if possible.

Best regards

Venka

(Orkney)Toru Mori wrote:
Hi

Our Japanese community will add Japanese translation  this week on
that wiki.

Toru Mori @ OSGeo Japan Chapter

Cameron Shorter <cameron.shor...@gmail.com> wrote�F
Thank you Jorge and Yves.