    From: Stephen Woodbridge <wood...@swoodbridge.com>
    Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] How about an OSGeo Credit Card?
    To: "OSGeo Discussions" <discuss@lists.osgeo.org>
    Date: Monday, August 3, 2009, 12:46 PM

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=4577&tag=nl.e539
    <http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=4577&tag=nl.e539>

Steve / Robert,

I *suspect* the affinity card is US only and that we would likely thus have
a fairly modest uptake.  I'm not too sure how serious the group health
comment was, but likewise I assume it would be US only and hard to justify
a great deal of organizational effort for limited uptake.

If it wasn't for the balkanization of the global financial system, I would
be tempted by the idea of an OSGeo affinity card.  Certainly nicer than my
current "GM" affinity card.

Best regards,