Mark,
      Irony abounds.  We at Dept of Interior are blocked from accessing
YouTube.  I'll try to watch it at home.

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newc...@fws.gov

The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of Interior.
Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.

             Mark Lucas
             <mluca...@mac.com
             Sent by:                  OSGeo Discussions
             discuss-boun...@l         <discuss@lists.osgeo.org>
             ists.osgeo.org                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/08/2009 10:31          [OSGeo-Discuss] Applying Open
             AM                        Source Principles to Federal
                                       Government

             Please respond to
             OSGeo Discussions
             <disc...@lists.os
                 geo.org>

The Open Technology Development Roadmap that we wrote for Ms Sue
Payton is highlighted as well as Open Source for America (RadiantBlue
is one of the founders)

Good talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O0C9T7h01o

<<inline: graycol.gif>>