All,

What's the best Client for this MM stuff?  A little research on it reveals
there are more than one version of the file format as well as more than one
version of client, and not all clients read all formats . . .

bobb

>>> Bruce Bannerman <bruce.bannerman.os...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have been developing a Mind Map for a number of years, showing various Open
Source spatial projects, with a summary of project features and links to
project urls.
It should help as an aide-memoire for Open Source spatial projects.

I've released this under a Creative Commons license with the source in the
OSGeo subversion repository.

Details are at:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Bruce.bannerman

The information in the mind map is a little dated. Perhaps a few of us can
collaborate to maintain it.

Thanks to Tyler for his help in getting this into subversion.

Bruce Bannerman