All,

Skype now let's you share your screen, I haven't tried it yet, but I installed a newer version based on this fact.

bobb

On 2/8/2010 4:09 PM, Dan Putler wrote:
Hi Charlie,

Something to look at is Openmeetings:
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/

I haven't installed it, but have used their demo site. It seems fairly
nice. I wanted to allow for screen sharing, and it does that well. Voice
volume was a bit of a problem on Linux, but not on Windows, and this may
be fixed at this point. I haven't tried video on it at this point.

Dan