Leith,

I've managed to have GeoMoose run from a USB drive, complete with MapServer and PHP, nothing get's copied, you run everything from USB, even Apache. Makes for a nice development environment, since you as a developer have complete control from front to back for the user experience. When was the last time a developer had control over what browser was being used . . .

:c)

Anyway, I need to package the thing up and put it somewhere. It didn't take me too long to get it all going, but there are currently a lot of pieces to it, and my plan before posting a package was to make it a single button start up affiar, just haven't gotten back to it for a couple of moths. Too much other stuff going on.

bobb