Landon Blake wrote:

I’m just curious, because I didn’t see there names listed on the nominations list.

Landon,

AFAIK, nobody have submitted nominations for me or Howard. On the wiki there are four nominations and I've seen two more (Lorenzo Becchi and Daniel Morrissette) on this list. I think it is a good thing to see some change in the board - but I'm also glad to see that Arnulf and Frank are available for re-election.

Best regards,

Ari

**Landon Blake**

Project Surveyor

California PLS 8489

Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268

Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658

lbl...@ksninc.com <mailto:lbl...@ksninc.com>

711 North Pershing Avenue

Stockton, California, 95203

*Warning:
*Information provided via electronic media is not guaranteed against defects including translation and transmission errors. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately.