Are you building a desktop or web based application here?
I see that you have selected an OpenLayers client, so that suggests web to me. In that case, since you want J2EE technologies, I would suggest Geomajas (which is fully Java - GWT). It has PostGIS support either through GeoTools or through Hibernate Spatial, and can also connect onto a Geoserver (should you still require a web map server). The analysis part would then simply be done server-side using a Java library (JRI?).

mayank_agarwal schreef:
Hello everyone,

Finally I have decided to use Open Layers on client side in conjunction with
J2EE Technologies,
GeoServer as a web map server and,
POST GIS as Spatial Database.

Now integrating all of these I want to do Statistical data analysis on the
spatio-temporal data using-
1. Moran's I
2. Geary's C
3. Kriging 4. Local Moran's I
5. Spatial Scan Statistic
6. Geographic weighted regression

Does anyone has any idea on how to proceed further using these combination?
Is there any other client side library that I can use for this?

Thanks and regards,
Mayank

--
Pieter De Graef