A crazy busy summer for many of us has come and is going... and I'm looking at
the incomplete 2009 Annual Report:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_Report_2009

I'm not planning to spend a lot of time trying to dig up more reports or
polishing what is there, but I want to invite anyone else who wants to to add
their reports.

There is still value in having your project, committee, chapter, etc. reports
get into the final document.  I often print this document and make it available
for printed purchase on lulu.com/osgeo - so get your name in lights and tell us
what you did last year... if you can remember!

Best wishes,
Tyler