Hi All,

I'm wondering if there is such a thing as Chipin (http://www.chipin.com/) for FOSS4G projects. Say I have a need for MapServer to cascade GetFeatureInfo requests and I know that would take 3-5 days to implement correctly, it would be nice if I could go to a project mailing list (e.g. MapServer's) and say "here : we need 4000 bucks to implement feature X and we're putting in 500; please complete". I guess we could use Chipin directly but I don't know how much of a fee they ask for. Any FOSS chipin ?

Yves