OSGeo colleagues,

A colleague of mine is publishing an article in Government Technology Magazine. At the end of the article he wants to list some good resources that local governments might turn to if they were considering open source. I'd like to build such a list. This doesn't have to be OS Geo in particular. It could be just on open source in general.

If anyone has links to good content that would inform local gov decision-makers, can you send to me? I'll compile and send out what I learn or perhaps will make a wiki page for us with that content.

Thanks in advance!

Charlie Schweik