On Mar 29, 2011, at 4:17 PM, Peter wrote:

> 4. Try to get an accurate vector layer of the same terrain, that has
> recognizable locations that match your raster, load that up, and then use the
> from map tool, itll be the easiest way.

Any suggestions where to find vector maps? All the ones I have found are
somewhat squishy in their placement of islands and the details of coastlines. I
have tried geological survey websites plus the general commercial web. I have
some older maps I may scan in and trace the vectors myself. How do I determine