Thank you David. Nomination added to http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Member_Nominations_2011

Daniel Morissette
OSGeo Chief Returning Officer (2011)

On 11-08-05 10:29 AM, David William Bitner wrote:
I nominate Regina Obe for the OSGeo Board of Directors. Regina is a
member of the PostGIS steering Committee and has been an OSGeo Charter
Member since 2009. Regina has a particular strength that is very rare in
the Open Source world and that is her dedication to making open source
software and programming accessible to the often non-technical savvy GIS
user. Regina (along with her husband Leo) have maintained the BostonGIS
blog and the Postgres Online Journal for many years providing quick and
understandable tutorials, guides, and cheat sheets for various projects
with a particular focus on PostgreSQL/PostGIS, much of this has
culminated in the recent publication of /Postgis in Action./ While
Regina has a very strong technical background, I believe that Regina
could help drive a focus on the usability and accessibility of OSGeo
projects.

Cheers,

David