Markus,

The documentation is a bit lacking but you can see usage examples if you look at the doc tests here:
http://trac.gispython.org/lab/browser/OWSLib/trunk/tests

see the tests with the prefix wfs_

Cheers,
Dominic

On 17/08/11 13:49, schnei...@lat-lon.de wrote:
Thanks. This looks interesting. Is there some demo code for accessing a
WFS (Retrieving capabilities, accessing feature types, querying
features) by any chance?

Best regards,
Markus