Thanks Markus and Tyler.

I'd also like to thank the other nominees, it was such a strong class this time around, very strong. I hope those candidates that might not have made it in for 2011 can be considered again for 2012 or 2013.

And I also want everyone to start thinking of charter member nominations, which I think will start next month.

-jeff

On 11-08-22 4:34 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:
On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Tyler Mitchell<tmitch...@osgeo.org>  wrote:
From: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Election_2011_Results

Here are the final results from the voting for the open seats of the OSGeo
Board of Directors. There were five seats open and they have been filled by, in
alphabetical order:

        • Peter Batty
        • Jo Cook
        • Michael Gerlek
        • Mark Lucas
        • Jeff McKenna

Congratulations to the new and the reconfirmed OSGeo board members!

best wishes to all board,
Markus