On 07/27/2012 05:43 AM, Anne Ghisla wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:08:21 -0400
Mark Lucas <mluca...@mac.com> wrote:

I would like to second the nomination for Daniel.  After having had
the pleasure of working with him on the current board, I frankly
can't imagine how we would function without him.  He is always a
voice of reason and he has taken ownership of managing all of the
financial tracking and planning that has made us successful.
Well said, Mark. Let me also second Daniel's nomination!

Anne
Not that it's necessary, but I would also like to support Daniel's nomination. I've had the pleasure of working with Daniel as well and agree wholeheartedly with Mark & Arnulf.

Mark

On Jul 26, 2012, at 12:00 PM, Daniel Morissette