Il 10/11/2012 00:25, Landon Blake ha scritto:
I don't think I ever made the request for peer review articles for
Volume 12 of the OSGeo Journal on this list. You can find the
request here:

Hi Landon,
a quick question. I read that

The article topic should be related to research on the development
and use of geospatial software.

but no mention of open source software is made. Does this mean that e.g. I could submit a paper about the research involved with the development of a proprietary program or library? If not, it may be better to state it clearly.

And yes I agree with Anne about the deadline.

Thanks
steko