Hi Jachym and all,

Good initiative! I don't know if it is too late (busy), but I've also added my name to the paper. Unfortunately I can't be in Florence but may add some contribution. From 2009 on we (jointly with a.o. Lat-Lon/Occam Labs i.e. deegree) have been doing quite some INSPIRE FOSS work mainly on data transformation, storage, and WMS/WFSs with transformed data, sponsored by Dutch Kadaster.

This work is available in two FOSS projects INSPIRE-FOSS [1] and Stetl [2]. These are not OSGeo projects, but build on OSGeo products, in particular deegree. Given that the paper is about OSGeo products would this still fit in? I also think data transformation/ETL is a large and underestimated effort in INSPIRE, (wasn't harmonized data the essence of INSPIRE?), so IMO should have a place as well.

best regards,

--Just

Just van den Broecke
www.justobjects.nl