Předmět:        INSPIRE conference
Datum:  Fri, 24 May 2013 10:38:37 +0200
Od:     Karen Fullerton <karen.fuller...@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Komu:   jachym.cepi...@gmail.com
Kopie:  Piergiorgio Cipriano <piergiorgio.cipri...@jrc.ec.europa.eu>

Dear Jachym,

you should have received this email some time ago.
If you would like to have a poster presentation please let us know and
we will add you to the INSPIRE conference programme.

Best regards,

Karen

Begin forwarded message:

> *From: *Loizos Bailas <loizos.bai...@ext.jrc.ec.europa.eu
> <mailto:loizos.bai...@ext.jrc.ec.europa.eu>>
> *Date: *May 21, 2013 4:52:19 PM GMT+02:00
> *To: *'Karen Fullerton' <karen.fuller...@jrc.ec.europa.eu
> <mailto:karen.fuller...@jrc.ec.europa.eu>>
> *Subject: **RE: Can you check?*
>
> Yes we did on April 22, I attach a copy

Dear Mr. Jachym Cepicky,

Due to time and space limitations, we could only choose a small number of the submitted papers to appear on the INSPIRE Conference programme as oral presentations.

However we can accept your submission:

"OSGeo projects and their efforts towards INSPIRE",    Jachym Cepicky, Maria A. Brovelli, Margherita Leo, Di, Angelos Tzotsos, Arnulf Christl, Simone Giannecchini, Jeroen Ticheler, Markus Schneider, Nicola Giuliani, Andrea Aime, Paolo Cavallini, Jose García and Stephan Meissl

as a poster presentation.

If you accept this proposal can you please let us know by replying to this email and we will include your presentation in the programme.

I would like to take this opportunity to again thank you for your contribution and to inform you that to benefit from the early-bird registration rate, you should register before the 6th May 2013.

Best Regards,
Karen Fullerton,
on behalf of
INSPIRE Conference Organisers