Greetings all,

According to our schedule [1], we are to release OSGeoLive 7.0 RC next week.
This is the final call for testing your favorite applications and report problems [2].

All who are interested in using OSGeoLive 7.0 in a presentation/demonstration/workshop during FOSS4G, should now test their material in beta3 [3][4] and let us know if there is some issue to fix.

We are also looking for more testers/volunteers to run through Quickstarts for all projects.

Best regards,
Angelos

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE#gid=0
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/report/11