The UK’s Landmap Kaia portal:
http://www.landmap.ac.uk/index.php/Interactive-Mapping/Landmap-Kaia/Landmap-Kaia-Portal

Gavin

On 15/04/2014 17:26, Duarte Carreira wrote:

Doug,

The presentation from FW and USA Corps is very interesting, and the viewer seems nice too. This is the nearest I’ve seen so far similar to this workflow. It seems weird there is are so few options, even commercially…

Duarte

De: Newcomb, Doug [mailto:doug_newc...@fws.gov]
Enviada: terça-feira, 15 de Abril de 2014 15:57
Para: ajtur...@highearthorbit.com
Cc: Duarte Carreira; discuss@lists.osgeo.org
Assunto: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] gis data download app per sheet/quad suggestions

You might also look at this presentation on using mapserver.

The Southeast GAP online tool has a clip and zip data download option , http://www.gapserve.ncsu.edu/segap/segap/ ( you have to choose an are area interest first and be registered) . Contact the folks at http://www.basic.ncsu.edu and they might be able to give you some insights.

Doug