Dear All,

The recordings of presentations for OSGIS 2014 "Building up Open Access, Open
Education and Open Data for Open Science"  are now available at
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/osgis/home.aspx    for the benefit of the wider
community.

or go directly to
http://uilapech01.nottingham.ac.uk:8080/ess/portal/section/02fba582-968a-4437-b279-f9e76072e544

I would like to invite you to watch Professor Stuart Marsh's (Nottingham
Geospatial Institute) presentation to get an overview of the research in this
theme at Nottingham

https://lecturecapture.nottingham.ac.uk:8443/ess/echo/presentation/80abcb78-9997-4bf6-b2e8-cf9a99c99810

and also Professor John Wood's (Secretary General, Association of Commonwealth
Universities) keynote presentation on "Research Data revolution and the Open
Science phenomenon" to get an overview of future research directions in this
theme.

https://lecturecapture.nottingham.ac.uk:8443/ess/echo/presentation/b17563f3-97f3-4807-a824-308b6d08a4a2

I would like to thank all our colleagues and students at the University of
Nottingham for their help and support over the years  for building up Open
Geospatial Science.

With the establishment of FOSS4G-Europe, we will not be running OSGIS from next
year but strongly supporting FOSS4G Europe.

As you might already know, FOSS4G - Europe 2015 will be in Como, Italy in July
2015 (Thanks to Professor Maria Brovelli for organising this ) to further
accelerate Open Geospatial Science across Europe. Como is also near JRC and it
will be also a good opportunity for planning  meeting of all our European labs
to build future research collaborations. We will inform more details later.

Best wishes,

Suchith
This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may
contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use, copy
or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily
reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you
are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the