Suchith, many thanks! I agree with Sergio. Your name has to be the first of the
list!!
A warm hug to All of You!
Waiting for you in Como, July 2015!
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G EUROPE - Don't miss it!  Home

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications";
OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brove...@polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettr...@como.polimi.it