Dear Cameron,

Thank you for the reminder. The invitation to add an entry to the OSGeo Advocates wiki page is part of the e-mail each nominee is receiving from CRO after nomination. I'm thinking in adding this kind of invitation to add/update the OSGeo Advocate profile in the invitation to vote e-mail, after the end of nomination period.

Best,
Vasile