+1

I strongly support Marco's nomination. I had the pleasure of working with him for FOSS4G Europe 2015 and I also had the opportunity to see him give a FOSS talk and a workshop. I was very pleasantly impressed with his energy, seriousness, implication and good spirits. He fully meets all requirements for a Charter Member, IMHO.

All the best,
Codrina