Hi Dirk, that's a good idea, we'll connect to remote presenters through a hangout; please add your chapter report to the agenda. Thanks.

-jeff

On 2015-09-01 4:20 AM, Dirk Frigne wrote:
Hi Jeff,

Will there be an opportunity to attend the AGM with an internet connection?

I will provide a short update of the brand new Belgium chapter and ask
some volonteer to present.

D.

On 31-08-15 17:55, Jeff McKenna wrote:
Hi everyone,

The exact time and location of this year's OSGeo AGM in Seoul is now
known: 17 September @ 17:10  in GrandBallroom B

It would be great to have volunteers from local chapters, committees, to
give a very brief lightning update (it might be a fun glimpse into
activities in Asia).  Please sign up here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2015

And see you in Seoul :)

-jeff