Thank you Suchith and thanks to all members of this generous community.
This is an award that I want to share with all FOSS4G Educators and GeoForAll
members.

And now, as Patrick recalled me in the last mail he sent me "you really have to
make the world a better place!"

And we'll do that!
A warm hug!
Maria

See you at FOSS4G Seoul:
http://2015.foss4g.org/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications";
OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brove...@polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettr...@como.polimi.it