Ravi and Kate and All
We are working and have experience  with ODK. In my slides in slideshare you
can see the content of my presentation at OCU. We prepared a simple example and
we started immediately collecting data ( in this case the data were about bike
parking, but the system is completely flexible). Data can be visualized in 2 D.
Moreover we built a collaborative 4D platform based on NASA world wind allowing
people to add content ( image,video, audio, comment) to the data previously
collected via ODK). Please let me know if you need more info.

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/mariabrovelli/citizen-science-geocrowdsourcing-and-big-data-in-urban-context

Thanks! Happy Sunday!
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications";
OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brove...@polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettr...@como.polimi.it