Thanks Jeroen, Venka, and everyone that already signed up as members (wow, great). I'm waiting on the new mailing list to be created, then we can start planning there. Venka: I had spoken with Kyoung-Soo Eom yesterday and he is very happy to hear of the new committee, I will definitely add him to the new mailing list so we can all collaborate there.

-jeff

On 2015-10-31 7:50 AM, Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
Hi Jeff,
Great initiative, I've just signed up to the committee.
Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on
GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for
details.
_________________________
Jeroen Ticheler
GeoCat bv
Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom
Tel: +31 (0)6 81286572
http://geocat.net

Op 30 okt. 2015 om 20:58 heeft Jeff McKenna <jmcke...@gatewaygeomatics.com> het
volgende geschreven:

Hi everyone,

At the last OSGeo board meeting we agreed to form a new committee, focused on
the UN/United Nations.  I have drafted an initial wiki page for the committee,
that gives some background.  Please, if you are interested in helping promote
Open Source geospatial at the UN with its members states, definitely add your
name to the wiki page.  We will likely organize the first committee meeting
sometime in November.  Thanks!

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/UnitedNations_Committee

-jeff