Thank you for your very good Feedback Cameron and Jorge!

I created your feedback points as issues for the OSGeo Wiki SMW model repository [1]. So you can track the progress, some of them are a bit tricky, I think I will need some days. I plan to add the changes during the coming weekend into the OSGeo wiki.

Some answers to questions or feedback, I did not implemented already or created an issue on github for, are inline below.