Dear All,

I feel that many realised the importance and necessity of CRM here in OSGeo.

So, if anybody could lead and volunteer for CRM selecting, setting-up and
managing, that will be really appreciated. Board could provide necessary
resources, I believe.

Past FOSS4G attendees, FOSS4G and OSGeo sponsors are the main customers we
should manage.

Kind regards,

신상희
---