All,

Geez, I suppose I should watch more carefully where my SIG ends up on these
things.  (I don’t normally have one BTW).  Just added it last week.  I probably
need more training.

bobb

“There is nothing quite so useless as doing with great efficiency something
that should not be done all.”
                        - Peter Drucker

On Apr 11, 2016, at 3:39 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)